Mandalove CAL is a crocheting together with others, during which we will share parts of the pattern according to the schedule available on the CAL website.The pattern consists of 7 parts.
CAL MANDALOVE: RULES
- NO PATTERNS SHARING:
Participation in CAL is free only for members of our group. If you want to share the pattern with someone, send them a link or invite them to SisHomemade Pattern Group. It is forbidden to share the patterns in whole or in part in any other form, including: photos, screenshots, saving on pinterest, sending pdf files. If you break this rule, you will be immediately, without warning, permanently removed from the group.
- SCHEDULE AND PARTS:
- Ganapati: 01.02.2021
- Sari: 04.02.2021
- Taj Mahal: 09.02.2021
- Tihai: 17.02.2021
- Garam Masala: 26.02.2021
- Mehendi: 08.03.2021
- Holi: 18.03.2021
- SHARING PICTURES OF SHAWL, ASKING QUESTIONS, DOWNLOAD PATTERN AND INFORMATION:
- Buttons marked 1 - 5 will appear on the release date of the part (the date in the upper right corner).
- You can find a post with information about each part of the CAL at number 1.
- You can download patterns in different languages using the button marked with number 2 and 3.
- If you want to share a photo of the finished part of the shawl, please do so in the comment below the dedicated post, the link can be found at number 4.
- If you want to ask a question for any part, please do so in the comment below the dedicated post (number 5 in the photo above).
- If you want to send us a private message, please try to use Polish or English.
- FILES AVAILABILITY:
The pattern files will be available from February 1, 2021 to March 20, 2021. After this time, they will be removed and will be available in the form of a paid pattern.
From March 20, 2021 to April 11, 2021 anyone who finished the shawl will be able to add one photo to the Mandalove CAL album. Photos added after this date and photos of unfinished shawls will not take part in the competition. From April 11, 2021 to April 15, 2021 it will be possible to vote for the best shawl. The photo with the most reactions wins the main prize. Prizes for #teamholi, #teamsari, #teamganapati, #teamtajmahal, #teammehendi will be chosen by us.
- GENERAL GROUP POLICY:
In addition to the points mentioned above, there are general rules in SisHomemade Pattern Group which you can read when joining or in the 'Information' tab.
- NO PATTERNS SHARING: